Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Canyon bike

Options
  • 16-09-2009 9:39pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 698 ✭✭✭

I was unable to purchase a bike over the summer as I was temporally living outside of Europe, but now I'm back in London and my first road bike has eventually been delivered.

Over the last few months, this cycling forum has been so educational, huge thanks to the regular posters. So I just want to say thank you to all, and especially blorg for pointing me in the direction of Canyon in the first place.

I bought the Roadlite 6.0 two weeks ago, and it arrived today. Stunning bike. Despite not buying it in the sale, I got sent a second invoice on the day of their sale last Friday with the sale price and my credit card was refunded 100 Euro. There's not many companies that would do that. I also found their customer service to be helpful and friendly. I recommend.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 724 ✭✭✭shapez

And well may you wear. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,877 ✭✭✭De Bhál

nitrogen

Two years or so later...how's the Canyon 6.0 holding up. Thinking of getting one on the BTW scheme and doing a lot of reading through the threads about them. can't seem to find any fault.

Or if anyone has one for a while, could they tell me what they think so far?

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 454 ✭✭le petit braquet

One small point about Canyons (which I just became aware of after pulling the trigger on one at the weekend) is that the price on the website includes German Vat @ 19% but you will be charged Irish VAT @ 21% so you will be paying an extra €16.80 per thousand spent.

Just out of intrest, did you get it on the Bike to work scheme?

• Registered Users Posts: 454 ✭✭le petit braquet

Afraid not, my employer restricts us to Half***s!

• Advertisement

Harsh

Advertisement