Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Click-Flameguard Downlights

Options
  • 16-09-2009 8:08pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,712 ✭✭✭

just wondering if any sparkies have used these or an alternative.i'm looking to maintain the fire barrier without hoods etc.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 126 ✭✭knx

Hi Dave, I've never used the click flameguard fittings but I regularly use the Robus fire rated downlights and would highly recommend them. The face of the fittings are nice and flat on the ceiling and the fittings themselves are deeper than most allowing any kind of lamp to be fitted. Check them out on www.led.ie.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,712 ✭✭✭davelerave

Thanks .They seem to work on the same principle-the 'intumescent' seal.Got about 100 to supply so i'll get a couple of quotes.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 126 ✭✭knx

They're saucier than the normal downlights for sure. Let me know what you get quoted. I'd be interested to see if my supplier is telling the truth when he says thats the best he can do.

Advertisement