Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Road Rash on PSP?

Options
  • 16-09-2009 6:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,001 ✭✭✭

Hey, i heard somewhere that Sega classic Road Rash is available on the PSP.
    Anyone have it or is it available on any other modern format?

Thanks.

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,554 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

You can play it in one of a couple of ways,

1: You can go out and buy the EA Classics collection, that has the Road Rash games together with a whole bunch of other EA Megadrive games on one UMD, nice...

2: You can get custom firmware and download the UMD, very dodgy

3: You, again, can get custom firmware onto your PSP and just get a Megadrive emulator, Picodrive is pretty solid, then just download the rom, also dodgy, but perhaps less so than no.2...

4: You can get the Road Rash game that was released onto the PS and 3DO and play that on the PSP, I think it's available from the PSN shop and if feeling very dodgy, a converted version of the PS original is readily available from a torrent site near you!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 2,967 Mod ✭✭✭✭LoGiE

Option 3 gets my vote! Custom firmware saved my PSP from life in a bottom drawer... There's a whole feast of emulators available for the PSP.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33,733 ✭✭✭✭Myrddin

LoGiE wrote: »
    Option 3 gets my vote! Custom firmware saved my PSP from life in a bottom drawer... There's a whole feast of emulators available for the PSP.

Agreed, well worth doing.

• Registered Users Posts: 528 ✭✭✭raddo

Yup, have to agree, Desert Strike, Sonic etc, back to the good auld days thru PSP!!!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,554 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

Hmmm, so we have a mod giving the thumbs up to subverting the security protocols on the PSP and installing illegal Custom Firmware, nice!
    Next thing they'll be flashing 360 drives and selling R4's on the front page!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,011 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

Custom firmware isn't legal though afaik.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 2,967 Mod ✭✭✭✭LoGiE

Well it's my PSP and I'll do what I like with it! ;) I'm presuming that everyone that posts here has a warehouse filled with arcade PCB's and vast catalogs of 16bit games too :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 34,632 ✭✭✭✭o1s1n
    Master of the Universe

Too right we do!

We even have all the equiment to dump the games we legally own.

Nothing dodgy in here at all.

>_>

<_<

Advertisement