Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[Available] Maynooth -1 bedroom - €69 per week

Options
  • 16-09-2009 6:22pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 14

Okay, anyone interested in a single bedroom, 69 euro per week + 5 for bills!! Cheap, I think compared to other houses for rent! It has all mod cons, washer, dishwasher, freezer, tv! Everything, Its about 5 1/2 mins from NUIM! We timed it :P Just pm me, if you want to rent it, i will give you my friends number to contact about the house, QUICKLY we need one more person to rent a room!!!! Hurry!;) oh 3 males currently in house!
    Also it has a big backyard!!!! Just bring bed linen and towels! I don't know about you but sharing bath towels is hardly nice!! :P ( or hygienic) :P PM me as soon as possible! Need to know this week!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 Shariken

The bedroom that is 69 euro is a shared bedroom with a guy. I hope that doesnt put anyone off!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 104 ✭✭Jaeger 90

So its a twin room then? and what estate if you dont mind me askin?

Yes its a twin room. There are two bathrooms one downstairs with shower, one upstairs with shower and bath. u basically just bring own bed linen and towels, and any personal stuff, what year are you in?

For the room, you need 200 euro deposit and one months rent. leaves no worrying for 4 weeks about rent then :P

Its available to move in sunday evening after 6 or any time afterwards!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 104 ✭✭Jaeger 90

Starting 4th year, but only interested ina single room sorry :pac: its that other commute 10 miles, so I don't think shared room is worth it.

Good luck renting it anyways

It is in beaufield by the way for anyone interested

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement