Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Online Marketing Survey Help

Options
  • 16-09-2009 6:20pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 19

Hi, I am in the process of starting my own business, as I canot get a job, I am currently doing a business appraisal course, Part of my project requires me to collect information about what my customer wants.. So I have set up my own online survey webpage with 25 questions (I am not promoting or spamming).

http://magsl.eu/index.php?sid=58266&lang=en

Could some one tell me if I am asking the right questions or if I am missing something essential . I really need to get this one right.

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23 HealthyWay

Survey page took too long to load. There are too many questions and 5 or 6 required me to type my answer from a list you had provided and rank them in order. In an online survey you need to keep the questions simple with yes or no answers or at least clickable buttons.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,987 ✭✭✭✭zAbbo

Too very long to load, try something like SurveyMonkey.

Questions seemed too varied, with too many differing answer formats.

• Company Representative Posts: 103 Verified rep MovieExtras.ie: Derek

the survey won't keep the interest of the respondent. All the questions are compulsory, which leads to respondents ticking anything. Soem of the questions are very vague and can be tightened up. Also, confusing ie which theme would you use for your party

I have being using SurveyMonkey.com for about 8 years, and it is really easy to use. Also, there is a free option (i think up to 100 respondents)

PM if you want to have a chat about the survey

Advertisement