Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Putting Leaflets Around the City Centre

Options
  • 16-09-2009 4:54pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 170 ✭✭

Hi there,

I'm putting leaflets around Dublin at the mo and was wondering if there are any hotspots you'd usually go to?

The places I've gone to are:

Temple Bar
    Georges St -> Camden St (Inc Georges St Arcade)
    Talbot St
    Suffolk St, Wicklow St, Fitzwilliam St
    IFI
    Food court Abbey St

.... Any more ideas?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,472 ✭✭✭AdMMM

All depends on what you're distributing....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Watchmens

What's a leaflet?

• Company Representative Posts: 103 Verified rep MovieExtras.ie: Derek

Don't know whether you are distributing via shops or on the street.

If you are doing it on the street, it is now illegal to hand out leaflets on the street and you are liable for a litter fine for each leaflet that the litter warden finds on the ground :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23 Cupcake Girl

derekme wrote: »
    Don't know whether you are distributing via shops or on the street.

If you are doing it on the street, it is now illegal to hand out leaflets on the street and you are liable for a litter fine for each leaflet that the litter warden finds on the ground :mad:

If this was enforced how does it sit with the handing out of promotional stuff or the daily free newspapers? Id imagine if they can get away with it you would have a case.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,247 ✭✭✭✭6th

Or stuff being handed out about Lisbon?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 170 ✭✭Wuggectumondo

No I meant leaflets/posters for arts. You know the way you see bundles of leaflets in some cafes, restaurants, Film Base etc

Advertisement