Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best Free Web Directories??

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 48 StuartC

• Closed Accounts Posts: 59 ✭✭steve_oh

nice one stuart c - that's exactly what I was looking for. Is there a chance that adding a site to these directories could in anyway damage that sites relationship with google / bing / yahoo. Is directory submission an acceptable form of website promotion???

• Registered Users Posts: 1,752 ✭✭✭markesmith

www.directorycritic.com gives a very good up-to-date list of the places you should be submitting to. Concentrate on www.dmoz.org, it's an important place to get into.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 59 ✭✭steve_oh

I came across a website called directory maxmimizer. they are indians and they submit your site to dierctories at 10c (US) a pop. I got 1200 directory submissions for €100. I dont know if directory submissions are worth the hassle tbh - but if you dont mind spending €100 then these guys will save you weeks of work:D

Advertisement