Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best pub to watch All Ireland in on Sunday.

Options
  • 16-09-2009 4:12pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 101 ✭✭

Hi All!

I apologise in advance if this thread has appeared somewhere already but as I have desperately failed to get tickets to the match, I want to watch it in the next best place: Kerry!! Anybody suggest a good pub, great atmosphere and some craic....

Thanks
    Pixie!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,363 ✭✭✭✭DDC1990

Depends where.
    In Tralee Der Sullivans (or The Mall) is pretty good despite being a predominatly Rubgy bar.

Not sure about anywhere else in Kerry.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 101 ✭✭Pixie4

Cheers for that DDC1990 but I forgot to write in previous thread that I will be staying in Killarney so looking for some pub there. Thanks again.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,455 ✭✭✭dmeehan

The smaller pubs on High St are a good spot for craic and athmosphere, although not neccessaryily a good spot to SEE the match, due to low ceilings and a big crowd.

Corkerys have plenty of tellys so I would recommend this

• Closed Accounts Posts: 101 ✭✭Pixie4

Cheers dmeehan!

Heard today that the INEC are opening the place up with big screens to show the match on Sunday...Corkerys sounds like a perfect option...cheers again!

Advertisement