Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

1st Year Commerce Books for sale

Options
  • 16-09-2009 2:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭

If anyone is interested I have all of the First Year Commerce books for sale.

Management
    Economics
    Mathematics
    Accounting
    Marketing
    Management Information Systems
    Business Law

All of the books are in good-excellent condition. But be warned if you do buy the Accounting or Maths or both, you will need to buy an access code separately, but it will work out cheaper that way.

If you still wish to buy the books email me on: lorrainemcguinness@msn.com

and I will fill you in on what editions the books are and the price.

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 31,117 ✭✭✭✭snubbleste

Anyone have Modern Management by Tiernan, Morley et al
    Does not matter which edition, ideally under a tenner

• Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭X_X

I'm sorry but I do not have that book.... I have posters around college about what books I have for sale and the prices....

• Registered Users Posts: 382 ✭✭nobbo

Hey what economics book are ya selling?

• Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭X_X

I am selling : Principals of Economics 3rd edition by Turley, Maloney and O'Toole for €30

I can't remember if there is a cd with that or not, but you don't really need it anyway.... the book itself is in good condition, with some things highlighted inside the book

:D:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 382 ✭✭nobbo

Ah right not the one i need..

• Advertisement
Advertisement