Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Almera brakes - what the difference here?

Options
  • 16-09-2009 1:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 24,479 ✭✭✭✭

Here

Whats the difference between these two pads? (top 2)

Also is it €26.75 for pads for a single wheel or both, I'm confused...

Am looking to change the pads myself for both the experience and the cost saving. Never done it before but have a haynes manual and a friend who builds racing cars to help...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,003 ✭✭✭✭The Muppet

Here

Whats the difference between these two pads? (top 2)

Also is it €26.75 for pads for a single wheel or both, I'm confused...

Am looking to change the pads myself for both the experience and the cost saving. Never done it before but have a haynes manual and a friend who builds racing cars to help...

They are different shape pads, I assume you will have to get the ones that match on your car.

That price would be for a full set 4 pads.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,009 ✭✭✭OldmanMondeo

This is why some people should go to you nearist motor factors. Sometimes when a car gets a face lift, it is not only the exterior that gets changes, sometimes some of the running gear is also changed, ie. the N16 Almera. OP those prices seem adverage compared to a Motor factors, and you will have to pay carraige. If you are unsure, go the the local MF and get them from there. If they are wrong, the can be swapped quickly.

Not a dig at micksgarage.ie or anyother parts site.

Advertisement