Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Place to fix broken PS3

Options
  • 16-09-2009 11:47am
    Registered Users Posts: 895 ✭✭✭

Hi all,
    A friend's PS3 just stopped working not exactly sure of the problem, I think discs are not being read but it could be the yellow light of death.
    All I know at the moment is that he called Sony and was told to take it back to shop and pay €160 for a new one.
    It is a launch console.

I've heard of the place in Bray but somewhere in Limerick or Cork would be closer and easier to get it fixed.
    Anyone know anywhere?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 84 ✭✭daherlihy

Mine is being repaired in Console Repairs Ireland (in Bray) as it has the YLOD.

I'm expecting it back within the next week and a half (dropped it out a week and a half ago, 3 weeks turnaround advised due to back-log)

No fee required from me until if/when fixed, max I'll have to pay is €80.

More info - just google Console Repairs Ireland.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 136 ✭✭jomz27

a launch console? :eek: you mean ps3 slim?

• Registered Users Posts: 895 ✭✭✭brav

daherlihy wrote: »
    Mine is being repaired in Console Repairs Ireland (in Bray) as it has the YLOD.

I'm expecting it back within the next week and a half (dropped it out a week and a half ago, 3 weeks turnaround advised due to back-log)

No fee required from me until if/when fixed, max I'll have to pay is €80.

More info - just google Console Repairs Ireland.

Thanks, unfortunately Bray is a bit far away but I might consider it as I can't find anywhere closer.
    jomz27 wrote: »
    a launch console? :eek: you mean ps3 slim?

No, one of the first PS3's, big glossy dust collector ones

• Registered Users Posts: 37 glanzamike

place in limerick for fixing ps3 , xbox and pc.pm for more info.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 leedsman

Hi All,

Does anyone know the place in Limerick that will repair PS3's

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5 cxj98

Hi, You can call this guy, he fix any type game consoles in Limerick. His phone number is: 086*snip* or 087*snip*, My PS3 was YLOD, he help me fixed it last time. cheers.

Mod edit: no phone numbers.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement