Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Need help identifying this stove top espresso pot...

Options
  • 16-09-2009 11:37am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,055 ✭✭✭

Hi all...

Stove%20Top.jpg

I found this in a storage box that I had been minding for my sister in law. I have been using it for a month or two now and it's working great, but I want to get a new funnel filter for it. As a result of sitting around for a couple of years in a box it had pretty much fused itself into the base and in the process of removing it it got damaged a bit and bent out of shape. It is still working fine but I wanted to replace it nonetheless...

I dont think it's a Bialetti pot as I looked at a lot of them last night online but I'm open to correction on that.

The filter is 4.5cm wide FYI so if anyone has any ideas about what brand the pot is or where I can get the filter that would be fab.

Thanks!

Ro

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,357 ✭✭✭emc2

Bialetti do a similar model to this, I've seen them in the Italian shop (now closed) in the Italian Quarter.

Advertisement