Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

AN ANOMALIC EXPERIENCE

Options
  • 16-09-2009 3:18am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 146 ✭✭

<Edit: Details removed at op's request.>

a1.gifParanormal Phenomena
    Blip in Time Your True Tales
    June 2005
    Page 4

by Glenn
    This incident happened to me when I was a university student in Nova Scotia, Canada in about 1991. I decided to take the express bus to my home town one night to visit my parents for the weekend. I sat at the back of the bus and there was nobody around me, but there was a family sitting behind the driver in the front. The bus ride was uneventful until we came close to my parents home town.
    I was looking out the window and I looked at the Michelin tire factory as we went by it going uphill. When the bus reached the top of the hill, I got a strange feeling and for some unknown reason I started to imagine many people on the bus laughing at me!
    Right then there was a blip in reality and the bus was suddenly about a mile back on the highway! I then had the experience of watching the bus drive by the tire factory again! This kind of scared me and I noticed that the family sitting in the front, who were talking loudly before, were now dead quiet.
    I approached the bus driver when we stopped and told him what I thought happened. He looked really nervous and he said something like, "Things like that happen." It was like a distortion in time and space.
    < Previous story | Next story >

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,189 ✭✭✭drdeadlift

Interesting story,nout like this has ever happened to my tho

• Registered Users Posts: 248 ✭✭stepdoyle

have had missing moments in time but that was down to red bull and vodka. That second story sounds like deja vu and not like the first story.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 602 ✭✭✭mattfender

Think this happened twice to me... Years ago I had something plugged in the wall, and there was noone else around the house and somehow it was unplugged again when I went in.

One night also I looked at the clock at it was half 1 or something and then i looked up at it againa few mins later and it was 10 past!:confused: Had me up all night because I was completely wide awake when it happened!

• Subscribers Posts: 19,425 ✭✭✭✭Oryx

mattfender wrote: »
    Think this happened twice to me... Years ago I had something plugged in the wall, and there was noone else around the house and somehow it was unplugged again when I went in.
    In work we get that kind of stuff a lot, paperwork moved, cant find a book and voila, a day later its on the middle of the desk. We refer to it as the cosmic joker, cos I know Im disorganised but Im not that disorganised. :)

Advertisement