Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

wiring 3 things together

Options
  • 15-09-2009 7:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 178 ✭✭

Hi gang.
    Im building an mp3 juke box and i have it nearly done. Basically i have a small pc with all my music on it, a touch screen and some speakers built into a homemade jukebox cabinet and all 3 parts have a plug on each of them. but i only want one cable coming out of back of jukebox to power it. is there any way i could wire the three plugs together and have them joined as one to power the whole lot up together with one switch. any help much appreciated. i thought of an extension lead but would rather have all the wiring hidden inside the jukebox.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,236 ✭✭✭Idleater

I'd go with the extension lead.

Plug the items into it, but inside your cabinet and then trail the single plug from the extension lead into the wall.

Wiring them all into one plug doesn't sound good to me.

AARGH! Cross posting FFS!

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, RicherSounds.ie Moderator Posts: 2,505 Mod ✭✭✭✭The Ritz

Kingofbeers,

Please do not cross post (i.e. post the identical question in two forums) here, it's really not acceptable. Post any query you like, 99% get answered, just post it once. I'll move it if it's in the wrong place.

Ritz.

Advertisement