Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What music makes you dance?

Options
  • 15-09-2009 3:36pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 36

Hello

I have started a modern rock band and we are in the process of getting together our set list. We want the whole set list to be vibrant, diverse and full of energy.

So I want to ask you to list out the band and song name of songs you want to hear band play in a pub or club. Song that would have you and your friends up dancing all night long.

This maybe the wrong section to post this and if there is a better one please tell me.

Thanks for your help!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,537 ✭✭✭joseph brand

Dance music. :P

• Registered Users Posts: 538 ✭✭✭Catmologen

Speedcore

• Registered Users Posts: 4,227 ✭✭✭awhir

prodigy - Breathe

• Registered Users Posts: 3,555 ✭✭✭Gillington

Alcohol. And the other stuff :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36 JAMMAN1701

We are looking for song suggestion that a band who play instruments do. Example
    Razorlight - America
    The Killers - Mr Brightside

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 286 ✭✭mr biazzi

Razor light would make me think off razor blades and the killers would make me kill myself with them. .
    what music makes you want to kill yourself you asked?

• Registered Users Posts: 17 xYazbombx

Disturbed Shout

• Closed Accounts Posts: 505 ✭✭✭DerKaiser

Anything by: Old Chilis, Primus, Funkadelic, the Meters, 70s Stevie Wonder

Too few funk bands in Ireland I say!!

Advertisement