Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

looking for a bigger board

Options
  • 15-09-2009 3:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭

hi guys looking to swap a bic 7'3 for a bigger board.

Its my girlfriends board, a 7'3 bic bought it last year when starting surfing but its too small for her, its only been used about 10 times and is like new perfect condition.

looking to swap for somthing bigger 7'10 or 8 foot mini mal or will even consider a foam board just to get her started and build the confidence.

would also be open to offers to buy second hand foam board (around 8' in size) if you dont wanna swap

based in co clare..

anyone got anything suitable gathering dust that they wanna do a deal on?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 135 ✭✭jkl

I've a 7 10 minimal (takeoff - epoxy)

It has a very small ding in the nose (professionally repaired), and one in the tail (also professionally repaired).

Boards well loved, but a bit big for my needs. would be happy to let you have a look.

I'll pop up a photo later.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 873 ✭✭✭neon_glows

Ex rental 8foot foamy straight swap no problem. Im based in waterford.

• Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭thebigredmachin

cheers guys,

any pics jkl?

what make is the foamy neon_glows? and what kinda condition is it in? i know those rental boards take a battering!
    you got any pics?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,790 ✭✭✭cornbb

neon_glows banned as he is running a surf shop and constantly trying to sell gear using the forum. A reminder that we don't mind when forum users who are private individuals use the forum to buy/sell stuff as long as it is a once off, but traders/businesses using the forum for this purpose will not be tolerated. Charter is here: http://boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2054983420

• Registered Users Posts: 135 ✭✭jkl

My camera decided to go to france with my girlfriend, so i'll have to dig up a camera today, in the mean time here's an older photo:

Would you believe this is the best photo i have of it??

info on the board here: http://www.takeoffsurfboards.co.uk/mini-mals/takeoff-minimals-710v1.htm

• Advertisement
Advertisement