Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

McConnon's bus times

• 15-09-2009 11:59am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 606 ✭✭✭

Hi
    Anyone know what their times are on a friday now the colleges are back?
    Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,166 ✭✭✭carolinespring

Are john and Tom still driving? God, thinking about the bs service takes me back many years. It was a really great bus service with lovely drivers. Much nicer that any of the other bus companys.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 606 ✭✭✭fifomania

Not sure about John and Tom but I usually get Paul or Sean, great service and drivers, thumbs up McConnons!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,166 ✭✭✭carolinespring

fifomania wrote: »
    Not sure about John and Tom but I usually get Paul or Sean, great service and drivers, thumbs up McConnons!

They must be retired. Is Brian still driving? I remember when it was £5 return to Carrick and £3 single. Do they still ask someone to collect the fares.
    Just thinking about it take me back to great memories

• Closed Accounts Posts: 606 ✭✭✭fifomania

They must be retired. Is Brian still driving? I remember when it was £5 return to Carrick and £3 single. Do they still ask someone to collect the fares.
    Just thinking about it take me back to great memories
    Not sure about Brian either, he possibly is! They have two women that collect tickets or if neither of them are on the bus they collect themselves. And a fiver return!? those were the days! :rolleyes:

Advertisement