Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Movember starting again

Options
  • 15-09-2009 10:46am
    Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭

Good day to you Brothers (and Sisters/Brotherettes/Wimmins)

Just thought I'd let you guys know that Movember is starting up again this year, for it's second year in Ireland. I've signed up again and started Team Moards as well.

For those that aren't aware of what Movember is, it's the month formerly known as November, where gentlemen guys like us start the month clean shaven, and grow a moustache to raise awareness of prostate cancer, and to raise funds for Action Prostate Cancer. Which I'm sure you'll all agree is a very worthy cause!

If any of the brothers want to join in, then you can follow the link in my sig, or alternatively, if you don't wish to take part, but would like to donate to a cause that's close to all our groins hearts then there's a link in my sig to that too. :)

Advertisement