Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

circa survive. yay or nay?

Options
  • 15-09-2009 10:37am
    Registered Users Posts: 715 ✭✭✭

is anybody into circa survive? over the past year i have really gotten into them, i think they are fantastic. their new album is out soon enough.

here is something from their last album: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cOZlAunMb8o

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,559 ✭✭✭✭AnonoBoy

_sparkie_ wrote: »
    is anybody into circa survive? over the past year i have really gotten into them, i think they are fantastic. their new album is out soon enough.

here is something from their last album: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cOZlAunMb8o

Nah. Doesn't work for me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18 stephen_b

yeah got into these last summer,wasnt sure what to make of his voice at first but i really like them now.i dont think they've played here yet,hoping they tour with thrice again.

• Registered Users Posts: 715 ✭✭✭_sparkie_

i think you might be the only other irish person i know who has heard of them never mind like them!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,148 ✭✭✭punk_one82

I love them and I've seen them in The Ambassador. Excellent band!

when did they play here?!?

• Advertisement

January 2008 on the Kerrang! tour with Coheed and Cambria and Madina Lake. Excellent show. Pity I despise Madina Lake though.

ah, ok. now i dont feel too bad. i would have just left after circa.

But Coheed and Cambria are epic? :).

i have never listened to them.

You should try them out if you like Circa Survive. You may like them.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 18 stephen_b

they played with madina lake?oh dear no wonder i missed that one.lets hope they come back with the next album.id defo take a trip over to england tho if i had too.

the new album isnt out until next year, i am so exited.

Advertisement