Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Whats this building on edward street?

Options
  • 15-09-2009 6:44am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,086 ✭✭✭

Its on the same side as the army barracks,say if coming from town its the last house/building painted a kinda pinky/red,loads of cctv on it,caused a drunken debate!!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,467 ✭✭✭h3000

If I am thinking of the same one it is ETL Security. They install cameras, alarms and other stuff like that.

0118 999 881 999 119 725 3

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,086 ✭✭✭irishvamp90

i said the girl guides but all the lights were on

• Registered Users Posts: 3,905 ✭✭✭steveon

Its a place for battered wifes or supposedly its part of the place furher up the road...

The reason i asked was walking back to city campus last night there was loads of roaring coming from that building and there was bath towels and some tolietries thrown on the ground outside and saw a few scummers hanging around.I always thought it was a care place for disabled people or the girl guides buliding

• Closed Accounts Posts: 57 ✭✭MrFireBox

Eden Villas, housing for our up and coming scumbag males..

• Advertisement

you serious?i thought it was a home for maybe elderly or disabled when i saw all the cctv and intercoms

• Registered Users Posts: 3,905 ✭✭✭steveon

I used to live across the road from there but the city campus crowd are far worse and after 3 years off non stop drunken students continuosly making noise and taxis beeping there horns outside the gate because they werent allowed in...

Thankfully it isnt as bad now but it still gets bad at times there for my ex neighbours whom I was personally sad to leave...

im a student and i agree 100% some in city campus can be messy,their letting the taxis in now tho.Is that a house for scumbags so?id said girls dont like walking past there

• Closed Accounts Posts: 146 ✭✭buttercupbee

MrFireBox wrote: »
    Eden Villas, housing for our up and coming scumbag males..

Yes, this is true.

I used to live nearby and the HSE moved them in without any consultation with local residents. Quite a lot has happened in the area since they moved in, and one VERY serious incident also, directly connected with this 'house' which I wont mention on here...

my friends live right by it and always scum coming and going,pm me what happened if you can

• Advertisement
Advertisement