Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

CPO for substrata under apartment - Dublin City

Options
  • 15-09-2009 2:52am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,600 ✭✭✭

I own and apartment in a development in Dublin city that will have the new city metro line (presume it's the "Interconnector/DART Underground" part?) passing underneath. Got a letter on Friday (don't have it to hand but believe it was from the RPA) informing me that they are implementing a CPO for substrata underneath our building. Our apartment is ground floor and is above an underground carpark in which we own a space.

There's an open evening for further information next weekend which I'm going to attend but I just wanted to see if any Boardsies could shed any light on what's involved before then?

Pretty much, I'm trying to determine the Dos and Don'ts of dealing with a CPO of this nature and also hoping to get an idea as to how the purchase price is calculated, out of sheer nosiness.

Comments

Advertisement