Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

dundalk hockey

Options
  • 14-09-2009 11:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9,967 ✭✭✭

any one been to any games there. what are they like and what day are they on. also any one ever be on the irish ice hockey association website. they got team ireland jerseys for sale. was thinking of getting one. would it worth getting one

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 361 ✭✭miceal

cena wrote: »
    any one been to any games there. what are they like and what day are they on. also any one ever be on the irish ice hockey association website. they got team ireland jerseys for sale. was thinking of getting one. would it worth getting one

Hey the season hasn't started yet so there are no games on at the minute. Everyone will know what days the games are on when the season starts.

Team Ireland jerseys are class i have the white one.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,946 ✭✭✭red_ice

i have the first ever home and away ireland jearseys right beside me. Defo worth a purchase, get em as big as you can if you want to play with them

• Registered Users Posts: 4,666 ✭✭✭Imposter

red_ice wrote: »
    i have the first ever home and away ireland jearseys right beside me. Defo worth a purchase, get em as big as you can if you want to play with them

I've found these online fron the IIHA site but is there somewhere else to get them? 14€ postage seems a bit extreme!

Advertisement