Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Galway Tattoo Shop

Options
  • 14-09-2009 7:53pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 108 ✭✭

just wondering which Galway shop would be the best to do a Maori Styled Kirituhi Tattoo. Ive on being into the Tattoo shop on prospect hill but im wondering does anybody have any information on the studio in lisbain, behind the Park house hotel & also the new place beside the o2 shop just off shop street.

Thanks for the help

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,029 ✭✭✭Lockstep

I'd deffo reccomend the G on Prospect Hill.

One of the deskfolk can be a bit surly but the work is fantastic. I've got a couple done there.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,166 ✭✭✭Edgedinblue

haha surly! ah yeah g's is great spot, gordans lovely! defo recommend him

• Registered Users Posts: 292 ✭✭Owldshtok

Moncti48 wrote: »
    just wondering which Galway shop would be the best to do a Maori Styled Kirituhi Tattoo. Ive on being into the Tattoo shop on prospect hill but im wondering does anybody have any information on the studio in lisbain, behind the Park house hotel & also the new place beside the o2 shop just off shop street.

Thanks for the help

Would recommend the new place 'Derma In' opposite the UCHG hospital.

She did a very cool tribal for a friends wife and covered a horrible ancient smudged up one of my own with a fresh design.Great work and very professional-they have a website,look it up!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,641 ✭✭✭zero19

G's tattoo all the way

• Registered Users Posts: 12 Ninja man

Hi all,
    Was thinkin bout goin up to galway also for a tatt.Out of the 3 places i was given which of the following are the best?Lookin for a tribal or anyting dat wud catch my eye.
    1, Irish Ink Tattoo
    2, G's
    3, Derma

Thanks for your help.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,378 ✭✭✭Krieg

G's, definitely. Ive had 2 done by Gordon and Im planning on another next week.
    I haven't heard anything substantially negative about the other 2 you have named though.

• Registered Users Posts: 856 ✭✭✭idunno78

ive gottin tattoo by both people - gordan from when he was in metalworks and the french guy in irish ink. both alright but there is a place in sligo- vibe i reckon there pretty good got my last tattoo there and im heading back in the next month or when (or when money is there!!) for another of the guy up there! Your cmorris (im not to dar from there) so your pretty close to sligo to. but you could alway check out all the different peoples work in there studio or online to get better idea for yourself!!:D

• Registered Users Posts: 12 Ninja man

Yea im close to both so i mite go up to galway over the weekend and see for myself.Thanks again!!

Advertisement