Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Freshers week

Options
  • 14-09-2009 6:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 17,963 ✭✭✭✭

So what you all planning on going to head to? Paint-balling, pizza-eating contest and knights of leon/bluemoose all sound tempting.:D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 429 ✭✭Linoud

Pizza-eating looks tempting. :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,488 ✭✭✭pikachucheeks

Linoud wrote: »
    Pizza-eating looks tempting. :P

It does! If I wasn't such a lady (:p) I'd happily stuff my face with as much pizza as I could eat in front of the whole college!

I reckon the freshers' ball on Tuesday will be good - Felix The Housecat and Japanese Popstars! :D

Have to hand it to The S.U guys this year, it's actually a good line-up and clearly, they've put effort into it. Fair play!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18 JamIsForHeroes

yah guys to get felix thats pretty sweet, and the popstars thats pretty kl too, im not going to comment on blizzards but im sure theres plenty of people who cant wait to see them.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,963 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

Have to hand it to The S.U guys this year, it's actually a good line-up and clearly, they've put effort into it. Fair play!

Yup fairplay to them, pity about the strippers!:P

Think I seen you on Monday pikachucheeks (think you've pictures posted around boards.ie in different places) walking across the road towards the funeral home there just outside the college.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,320 ✭✭✭Teferi

Think I seen you on Monday pikachucheeks (think you've pictures posted around boards.ie in different places) walking across the road towards the funeral home there just outside the college.:D

That sentence manages to make you both a perv and a stalker at the same time...:pac:

• Advertisement

I just have pics in AH now, deleted the ones elsewhere!

Yeah, it could have been me... You're lucky you didn't say hi. I don't talk, I just type! :pac:

I just have pics in AH now, deleted the ones elsewhere!

Yeah, it could have been me... You're lucky you didn't say hi. I don't talk, I just type! :pac:

Probably where I seen them so, possibly wasn't you but from across the road it did.:D

Probably where I seen them so, possibly wasn't you but from across the road it did.:D

Could have been me! But a lot of girls in the college look the same. Having dyed blonde hair doesn't really make you stand out too much! :pac:

Any idea if there's drink offers in the Acad tomorrow, trying to tempt a few non-ITT lads to go.

Advertisement