Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Color Printing and Thesis binding

Options
  • 14-09-2009 3:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 208 ✭✭

Anyone recommend a place where I can get cheap color printing in cork city or county?

Also anyone recommend a place to get my thesis bound (Hardback Copy)given 5 days notice at the most.

ps if i booked the thesis binding now for a day a day two in advance of its due date would it be ready.

were being told to give it 4 or 5 days min surely it doesnt take that long to bind it.

cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 31 Stin

Well theres this place in Carrigaline called KWP Print (phone number; 4373096), if thats not too far out of the way for you.
    Im sure they could recommend a place to get it bound too if they they dont do it themselves.

• Registered Users Posts: 26 Deucemc

Snap isnt too bad. theyll just charge colour for the pages you actually have colour in! works out very reasonable. theyll bind it too. did a nice job on my thesis last year. got 3 printed and bound for less than 40 quid i think! obv depends on wether you have colour on all your pages. they bind aswell but not sure if they do the very fancy stuff.

can just drop in on the day...no waiting!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 824 ✭✭✭Nova_era

What with it's proximity to UCC, I'd imagine that Snap would be a very reliable and cost effective place to get it done.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,551 ✭✭✭SeaFields

For binding, I used Hubert bookbinders on Tobin street (off Washington street, the little side street that leads to the back of the Long Island bar. They charged €35 and had it done in one day. I would highly recommend them.

• Registered Users Posts: 208 ✭✭settopbox

lovely,
    thanks all

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 418 ✭✭The Paws

If I print my work say 80 pages and I will only need:

-binding rings ( the black wirey thing),
    -clear cover for the front and
    -a back cover -

where in Cork or anywhere they do just the binding? cost roughtly?

Thanks - the final year project is due on 1st of March!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,302 ✭✭✭JohnMearsheimer

SeaFields wrote: »
    For binding, I used Hubert bookbinders on Tobin street (off Washington street, the little side street that leads to the back of the Long Island bar. They charged €35 and had it done in one day. I would highly recommend them.

Got mine done there too, very quick, would recommend them.

Advertisement