Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Han Solo was in the KGB....

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 357 ✭✭K-Ren

Least interesting topic ever made?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

That's not a 'KGB' pistol. It's a German Mauser around long before the KGB.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,739 ✭✭✭✭minidazzler

That's not a 'KGB' pistol. It's a German Mauser around long before the KGB.

True.

Han Solo was a Nazi.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,496 ✭✭✭Mr. Presentable

Hmm. A fictitious character set in the future in a different galaxy was a member of an organisation that existed in the past on earth. Hmm.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,811 ✭✭✭BaconZombie

I don;t see any problems with that logic.
    nipplenuts wrote: »
    Hmm. A fictitious character set in the future in a different galaxy was a member of an organisation that existed in the past on earth. Hmm.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,814 ✭✭✭TPD

nipplenuts wrote: »

Fail! Star Wars was set 'A long, long time ago'.

/nerd

Of course this makes the nazi theory a lot less plausible.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,739 ✭✭✭✭minidazzler

Fail! Star Wars was set 'A long, long time ago'.

/nerd

Of course this makes the nazi theory a lot less plausible.

The Nazi Party was around long before Hitler. Who knows what a Long long time ago means to George Lucas?

It could mean the 1920's.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,250 ✭✭✭✭Iwasfrozen

The Nazi Party was around long before Hitler. Who knows what a Long long time ago means to George Lucas?

It could mean the 1920's.
    Was Germany a galaxy far far away ?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,111 ✭✭✭Jesus Juice

This is the most boring thing I've ever seen...I didnt think I could not care about something so much until now.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,525 ✭✭✭DanGerMus

This is the most boring thing I've ever seen...I didnt think I could not care about something so much until now.

And yet here you are posting in the thread.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,106 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

To take the thread on a bit of a tangent. All you wanted to know about Mauser C96's.

http://world.guns.ru/handguns/hg90-e.htm

Advertisement