Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

EMCS Timetable?

Options
  • 12-09-2009 5:42pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 18

Hey there,

So I managed to catch a glimpse of the timetable for English Media and Cultural Studies on Friday but I didn't get the timetable exactly. If someone has it, would you be able to put it up here? Or even PM me it?

Thanks in advance,
    LLoydface

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 68 ✭✭Freckles..!

Hey Lloydface,

if you can wait til tomorrow i get scan it in for you? it's just it's at home and i'm not

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18 Lloydface

That'd be absolutely brilliant, thank you so much! No rush on it, whenever you can!

Heres the timetable.. sorry about the quality thats the best i could get it... I'm sure you can get a better copy tomorrow somewhere

You are an absolute star, thank you so much!

no problem!:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,152 ✭✭✭Inari

Thanks for that! I thought we were getting the timetable tomorrow:S

That time table confused me...where there are two classes on at the same time, where do we go? Also, stupid question but, do we need books yet...cause like, I don't have any

• Closed Accounts Posts: 735 ✭✭✭BlueSpiral

Inari wrote: »
    Thanks for that! I thought we were getting the timetable tomorrow:S

That time table confused me...where there are two classes on at the same time, where do we go? Also, stupid question but, do we need books yet...cause like, I don't have any
    We weren't actually expected to get anything but they give them to us at the very end of one of the inductions after you left.

I honestly have no idea about the doubled blocked lectures, I'm hoping it will be explained to us on Monday. They haven't given us our book list yet.

I think they're going to split the classes because most of them have like "Introduction to Writing 1 D", and I'm guessing that D will be one group, so the timetable isn't as monstrous as it seems!

Lloydface wrote: »
    I think they're going to split the classes because most of them have like "Introduction to Writing 1 D", and I'm guessing that D will be one group, so the timetable isn't as monstrous as it seems!

oh wow, i hadnt even thought of that!
    i hope your theory is right lol.. cos the timetable is pretty hectic...

BlueSpiral wrote: »
    We weren't actually expected to get anything but they give them to us at the very end of one of the inductions after you left.

I honestly have no idea about the doubled blocked lectures, I'm hoping it will be explained to us on Monday. They haven't given us our book list yet.

double blocked lecture things could be either Lloydface's theory on it or week on week off kind of thing maybe?

• Advertisement
Advertisement