Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

1990 maths papers

Options
  • 12-09-2009 3:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 89 ✭✭

Does anyone know a site with an archive of older math papers for Leaving Cert higher level? I used to have a site I visted a couple of times in 5th year but now I'm in 6th and I have totally forgotten what its called =P Thanks in advance =)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 676 ✭✭✭ayumi

examinations.ie

• Closed Accounts Posts: 141 ✭✭pjtb

ayumi wrote: »
    examinations.ie

Examinations.ie doesn't go back that far.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,212 ✭✭✭Delta Kilo

There is no point going back that far to do exam papers, at all! The course back then was probably very different to the course now, most likely a different format exam too. Plus, it will be a lot harder than what you are doing now.

Stop wasting your time, do the ones that are on examinations, and you will be sound!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 585 ✭✭✭Daragh101

Delta Kilo wrote: »
    There is no point going back that far to do exam papers, at all! The course back then was probably very different to the course now, most likely a different format exam too. Plus, it will be a lot harder than what you are doing now.

Stop wasting your time, do the ones that are on examinations, and you will be sound!

why would it be a lot harder!?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,238 ✭✭✭Kwekubo

Daragh101 wrote: »
    why would it be a lot harder!?

The previous syllabus was very different. Higher Level Maths was marked out of a maximum of 120 points IIRC.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,836 ✭✭✭TanG411

Our maths teacher last year gave us a few trig questions from a 1992 HL exam.

Wasn't easy :D

• Registered Users Posts: 89 ✭✭Shane L

I only want to find them for questions that are in text and tests which are most definitely in that era =) I know the current papers are like my Bible for the leaving just curious to where I can find these older papers.....I've googled and it didn't work =(

Advertisement