Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where can i get FS9 or FSX

Options
  • 12-09-2009 12:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 637 ✭✭✭

I have been to gamestop in waterford, no luck.. also pc world have hardly anything in there gameswise anymore they used to have ALL the patches for FS9 such as Traffic and other airports and such.. now nothing :confused:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,466 ✭✭✭highlydebased

HMV...game

Most places will order it in for you if you want

Otherwise look at ebay or amazon (cheaper too)

• Registered Users Posts: 907 ✭✭✭bandit197

Try Xtravison, I recently picked up FSX Gold in their Sligo store, otherwise online is a good option

• Registered Users Posts: 637 ✭✭✭Dannyboi3k

just got it in xtravision wex, cheers

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,457 ✭✭✭Cactus Col

Got Flight Sim X Gold on amazon ... couldn't find it in game / gamestop / hmv in dublin last week.

Stop its some joke..when i did get it i never got an activation code so i have to look for another one

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,314 ✭✭✭jasonb

If you've got time, patience and a good Internet Connection, you can also buy and download it from Microsoft's UK Shop :

http://emea.microsoftstore.com/UK/Search?q=flight%20simulator

J.

Just bought fs2004 online :)
    FSX needs a time machine to get it runnin smoothly

Should be able run 2004 on ultra high graphics and throw on a few decent add-ons aswel :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,377 ✭✭✭An Fear Aniar

Can you not buy it on Amazon?

Advertisement