Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for good tattoo artist .....

Options
  • 11-09-2009 10:08pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 12

To do a Dundalk Fc Crest on my leg , I already have Dundalk Fc Written on my leg and would like the crest above.

Any good tattoo parlours around the North East that would be good at football crests?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 257 ✭✭dougs09

the only tattoo artist i know of in dundalk is the guy who is there beside where emerald sports used to be, i know a few who have gone to him, but i havent actually seen any tattoo in the design of the dundalk crest, ie more of a picture tattoo as all the ones he has gone for mates have simply been text, stars etc, but he is meant to be pretty good at his job.

there is then some dude in drogheda that a mate of mine she has his number, somewhere, so if you want, i could always try see if she has that, then, further afied the other direction, isnt the guy still operating in newry there beside KFC?

• Registered Users Posts: 21 shocko2009

pat in capel street in dublin is a great artist & a big footy fan! i wouldnt go anywer else

• Registered Users Posts: 199 ✭✭_Buck Rogers

There's a good one in newry mate, cant remember the name but its just on the left hand side, after the Lights on the cross roads where u can turn off for buttercrane adn teh quays.

Oh when you're coming into Newry from Dundalk on motorway.

Advertisement