Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Basket case

Options
  • 11-09-2009 9:17pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 698 ✭✭✭

Has anyone ver seen basket case , I found it quite funny?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,925 ✭✭✭Otis Driftwood

Basketcase is great fun.The sequels are worth checking out too.

Part 3 isnt that good but some of the make up (done by I think Screaming Mad George) is excellent.

You can pick them up in HMV,both on one disc for around a tenner.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,330 ✭✭✭niallon

Loved the first one, especially the cheeseball stop motion s**t fit near the end! Watched the second and wasn't as impressed so haven't gotten round to the third yet!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Frank Henenlotter is an interesting "visonary" talent. Brain Damage is on Zone Horror every now and again. Rather good it is too.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 5,042 Mod ✭✭✭✭spooky donkey

I think I saw it years ago but I dont really remember much about it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,925 ✭✭✭Otis Driftwood

mike65 wrote: »
    Frank Henenlotter is an interesting "visonary" talent. Brain Damage is on Zone Horror every now and again. Rather good it is too.

Watched that last week as it happens.Pure cheese but really good fun and some great gore in it.

• Advertisement
Advertisement