Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help, advice please

Options
  • 11-09-2009 6:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭

Hi i have been with my OH for nearly 2 years now and i love him very much but i have one problem. I dont enjoy sex with him, feels forced and doesnt last long, in the past ive tried to do things i like but it doesnt work, its becoming a big problem for me but i cant talk to him about it. he would seriously be crushed if i did so can anyone give me any advice on what i can do

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,232 ✭✭✭Virgil°

What,to,do wrote: »
    But i cant talk to him about it.
    Hes been your OH for 2 years now. If the above is true then you have more problems than just your sex life.
    if you want to make this work you must talk to him about it.Forget about not telling him to spare his feelings but at the same time be gentle about it.
    The alternatives are a jaded sex life or breaking up.The former will probably lead to the latter eventually.

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

I have tried to bring it up before but it doesnt work. i know the only way to make it better is to talk about it but i honestly dont know how to. I know ive left it so long to talk to him. i know that its leading to bigger problems but he seems oblivious that anything is wrong.

Advertisement