Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Biology Help

Options
  • 11-09-2009 6:42pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 17

Hi Im wondering if anyone out there has any mandatory expirements for biology, with results conclusions and the works or notes. Im in an all irish school and the only notes I have are in irish and pretty hard to understand when comparing to my book which only comes in english but has no good notes? We dont have a labratory in our school so therefore cant do any expirements so I have no clue about expirements.

Hopefully someone can help me , and ill definitely repay them big time.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,231 ✭✭✭Fad

gera wrote: »
    Hi Im wondering if anyone out there has any mandatory expirements for biology, or notes. Im in an all irish school and the only notes I have are in irish and pretty hard to understand when comparing to my book which only comes in english but has no good notes? We dont have a labratory in our school so therefore cant do any expirements so I have no clue about expirements.

Hopefully someone can help me , and ill definitely repay them big time.

Are you even allowed to do Biology without doing the experiments :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,229 ✭✭✭pathway33

Fad wrote: »
    Are you even allowed to do Biology without doing the experiments :confused:

If they get an inspection aren't they all skudoodled?

Maybe irish speakers get preferential treatment over us mere mortals

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17 gera

pathway33 wrote: »

yeah thanks that site is pretty good but it doenst show any results or conclusions .. anywhere i could get them?

You should book yourself or even the whole class into the experiment day at NUI Maynooth. I think they do biology. It's usually on close to christmas I think, before or after.

Places fill up really quickly though. I think 3,000 students went last year....but on different days..... I'd imagine

• Advertisement

• Registered Users Posts: 117 ✭✭torregolf

You can buy a dvd as i did 2 years ago, can't remember where i bought it but this is one link
    http://www.o-learn.org/news.php?LC-Biology-Experiments-DVD-4

• Registered Users Posts: 141 ✭✭sean0

The Biology experiment book never gets checked I wouldn't worry too much about it but try your best to get them done just to be on the safe side.

• Registered Users Posts: 330 ✭✭3_BOoYA_X

Actually in my school we got told were going to have a Biology inspector in in the next two weeks, kinda screwed though, i haven't any experiements wrote up yet. We got told by the teacher we have to have them done by next week. :/

• Registered Users Posts: 169 ✭✭GVNDNN

I am going to be going to a grind school and theres no lab there, we just learn the experiments off by heart!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 514 ✭✭✭lasair

whatever your having trouble with especially translating,pm me the info and il try and help....

Im a science and irish teacher...

Advertisement