Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can anyone help me

Options
  • 11-09-2009 6:34pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 59 ✭✭

I am in 5th year at the moment but i dont know how can i get orgainsed better?

What i am is that when i learn something should i put in into a copy for when exams come around or something

I just don't know how to explain just what should i do, so i can be very orgainsed for this year and next?:eek::o

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,229 ✭✭✭pathway33

answer me wrote: »
    when i learn something should i put in into a copy for when exams come around or something

Definitely. Your own notes are the best. Try not to write it straight from the book if you can't remember it that way. Write it out in a way that is simpler if that's possible but still retains the core point of the topic.

• Registered Users Posts: 313 ✭✭HQvhs

For notes I found yellow paper and keeping them in a ring binder was useful. It differentiated them from the textbooks and meant they were easy to refer to.

Also, a good time table (it'll take a bit of trial and error to get it right) and a to-do list of aims at the start of every week will do wonders!

You don't need to put in a *huge* amount of hours - just get a decent routine set up and get through the material at a steady pace. This will avoid *too* much stress and pay off in June.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 59 ✭✭answer me

Thanks for the help so far:)

does anyone else have really good ideas to be organised also what is the best way to plan your homework so you get to get everything done:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 41 Saysha

Well in terms of homework, do the subject you like first before you move onto the boring stuff. I know most people say do the stuff you hate first, but I think doing it the other way around gets you motivated. And always do it as early as possible because the pressure of having lots of essays due at the same time is horrible.
    For organising notes, get those folders that have different sections in them. Bought one of these folders for every subject. I tried to split each subject into different topics/areas, for example irish. I had one folder and I split it into poetry, stories, history, grammar, listening and then miscellaneous.

Advertisement