Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Valet in limerick

Options
  • 11-09-2009 5:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,567 ✭✭✭

Hello folks,
    Don't suppose anybody can recommend a good valet place in Limerick?
    Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,720 ✭✭✭Hal1

There's plenty at the lights. :pac:(try these).

• Registered Users Posts: 51,138 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

There is a new place after opening in the last couple of days next to the Ford dealership (Lyons) on the Tipperary Road. No idea on what they offer or what they charge but the place is brand new and well kitted out for the job.

• Registered Users Posts: 890 ✭✭✭lifer_sean

The last few I got cleaned were done by CleanCar at the back of the old O'Mara Motors premises on the Ennis road - the Supermacs side of O'Mara's building, at the rear. Did a good job, will be bringing him another car early next week.

Before that I was using Denis Daly in Mainistir (near Croom) ... by far the best valeter I ever came across but he increased his prices lately (when everyone else in the country is taking pay cuts / working on less margin) so I got miffed and stopped going there.

Advertisement