Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Roof Boxes & Racks

Options
  • 11-09-2009 4:05pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 59 ✭✭

I was here recently debating changing my MKV GTI for an estate ... and eventually decided on holding on to the GTI ..

Why I was considering was for more space, baby and dog !!

In reality I won't need all the space all the time, only on occasions etc ..

So I am thinking about a Roof box and Roof rack. The GTI does not have roof fittings for a roof rack so I am looking for advise on what I can get.

I don't want to risk any damage to the body work, something that looks somewhat reasonable and obviously as little noise as possible ....

Can anyone offer some advise?

Comments

Advertisement