Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ragtube.com, Home of Indie Artist

Options
  • 11-09-2009 1:50pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Hi you guys....

I am not sure if I can post this here... However, if not please delete. I want to introduce my website to this community. My name is George and I own Ragtube.com (www.ragtube.com) , which is an Indie Music video site. Some Ragtube the Youtibe of Indie Music... Please I ask that you guys check us out. I really would like to have you on the site:

To be featured on Ragtube you must:

- Be a member! If we’re supporting you the very least you can do is support us. To become a member click here.

The following materials are required:

- A WELL WRITTEN biography (two paragraphs). All bios must be in “third person” meaning a sentence should not read “In 1990 I was featured in Vibe Magazine” it should read “In 1990 (the artist) was featured in Vibe Magazine”.

- A photo or logo of the artist/group in jpg format (no bmp files) Maximum Size: 600 x 600 px's - Minimum Size 100 x 100 px's - 600 KB's.

Submit completed documents to:

- Ragtube@live.com and place in the subject line ”Unplugged Artist”

We look forward to working with you and supporting your dreams.

Thanks

George
    TeamRagtube
    Ragtube.com
    Tagged:

Advertisement