Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Books for sale- English Media and Cultural Studies, Year 1

Options
  • 11-09-2009 1:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,019 ✭✭✭

Already have someone interested so it's best offers, guys! Asking price only, please. Am willing to sell books individually/altogether. I can meet you in town or on UCD campus- that's a 15minute 46A trip from IADT.

Here's some titles and prices. All in brand new condition with no writing on them except for my name in small font in biro on the inside of the covers.

1). RTÉ and the Globalisation 0f Irish Television by Corcoran, published by IntellectBooks €17.10

2). Staying Alive- real poems for unreal times. Edited by Neil Astley, published by Bloodaxe Books €9.20

3). The Media Student's Book (4th Ed.) by Gill Branston and Roy Stafford, published by Routledge. €19.20

4). Ways of Reading- Advanced reading skills for students of English Literature (3rd Ed.) by Martin Montgomery, Alan Durant, Nigel Fabb, Tom Furniss and Sara Mills. Published by Routledge. €15.60

5). Irish Media- a Critical History Since 1922, by John Horgan. Published by Routledge. €15.60

6). The Norton Anthology of English Literature, 8th. Ed, Volume 1. €33.80

7). Printed and bound Hamlet by William Shalkespeare. €4.00

Total is €114.50. If you want them altogether, I'll do them for €105.00. Individually, the prices are listed. They're converted from Amazon (USD) an 30% deducted from RRP.

Most of these will be on your booklist. Even if they aren't, it's a good idea to get extras that are relevant to help with study and assignments. Even if you'd prefer not to buy the extras from me, I'd recommend nip into a bookshop and get some.

Robyn

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,526 ✭✭✭*adele*

Its still early days, not sure about books yet but this sounds pretty good. I'll get back to you anyway. Don't hold on for me though, if someone else beats me to they beat me to it ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25 Jellah_bean

Hey I'll probably text you about them on the weekend cause im not sure what we need yet...

Ill take that media students handbook if you're still selling?
    Also, if youre still selling I'll prolly take more. Gonna check what others we need tomorrow.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,019 ✭✭✭SexyD4Lady

Have promised these to jellah_bean Adele, she's taking all of them. Sorry!

Damn, should have asked you to mind them.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,019 ✭✭✭SexyD4Lady

Ask some of the third years, I think they might be done with a lot of those and exhausted them as extra resources as well at this stage. They might be interested in selling them.

Will do :) Cheers

Advertisement