Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cushy CMS problem

Options
  • 11-09-2009 11:46am
    Registered Users Posts: 242 ✭✭

Hi all,

Have a client who is on cushycms with a site i designed. They have been updating there site no problem for months without issue but the other day it stopped working and said there was a problem with the FTP and to contact the designer ( me ). I looked into it and could not find anything wrong and all the other sites i have on it are updating fine?

Anyone know whats wrong here?

Thanks

SD

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 21,238 CMod ✭✭✭✭Eoin

Not much to go on there. Check the RSS feed for the changed pages (it might be a pro account option though) and see if you can see attempted changes there. Failing that, contact their support team.

• Registered Users Posts: 242 ✭✭SD1990

I know but thats all the information they gave me to. Thats the big problem they dont have a support team for basic users :(:(

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 21,238 CMod ✭✭✭✭Eoin

What about the RSS feeds? Is that a pro option only as well?

• Registered Users Posts: 242 ✭✭SD1990

Sorted it ! A change in FTP password broke it :o

Thanks eoin !

Advertisement