Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Going to Spain(Valcencia) for 3 or 4 weeks ????

Options
  • 10-09-2009 8:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 19

Hi there,
    I am thinking of going to Spain for 3 or 4 weeks to relax and unwind etc.

I am initally thinking of basing myself in Valcencia. I am wondering would there be enough there to keep me ticking along etc? I have done some research and there seems to be a good bit to do there

Would anybody have any accommodation tips ?

Would anybody have any other ideas ?

Thanks a lot,
    Eoin.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 283 ✭✭Sr. Pirotecnic

as a valencia resident i would have to say 3 or 4 days would be enough from a tourist's point of view. there are only so many day trips thgat can be made too (sagunto, el palmar etc) though you could stay a few days doown the coast in javea, denia etc.

accommodation depends on your budget of course, there are a few nice and cheap hostels in the centre.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,325 ✭✭✭Omega28

Went to Valencia for 3 days there a few weeks ago and that was enough to see most of it, Lovely spot, but 3 days is enough. Hotel was cheap, we stayed one 10 mins from the centre, Sorello Palace (sorry about the spelling) it was only 120 for 2 ppl for 3 nites, bargain considering its a superb 4 star hotel.

• Registered Users Posts: 283 ✭✭Sr. Pirotecnic

Sorolla Palace that would be, looks nice alright but wouldn't be the most central location

Advertisement