Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Car Insurance

Options
  • 10-09-2009 4:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,939 ✭✭✭

I need some help. I've been on a company car insurance for the past 4 years and so have no personal no-claims bonus. Its proving impossible to get a letter out of work due to them being very inefficient.

I have been a named driver on my wifes policy for over 6 years and have the period 07-09 sorted. Before that she was insured with a company who are based near the Burlington Road but neither of us can remember what they are called.....anybody think of it for me?
    Thanks!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,754 ✭✭✭oldyouth

The insurer who took on your wife's policy in 2007 would have taken in some paperwork from the previous insurer and they would heve the details

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Deadlydub

I think the insurance company you are looking for is ALLIANZ, they were on Burlington Road, but have moved offices since then, their number is 6133000

Advertisement