Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Free ticket to Ideal Home Show RDS in Oct

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,909 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 250 ✭✭manufan16

thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 44 Chief99

Nice one

• Registered Users Posts: 147 ✭✭conor052001

dont supppose anyone konws anywhere to get free ones for the working abroad expo on there next week?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,931 ✭✭✭dingding

Great applied for a couple of tickets

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14 labk

Great just applied, first free tickets i ever got!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 706 ✭✭✭whatsupdoc?

Not as good as last years :(
    You could put xyz in the email address and it gave u a link to print the entry form (many times if you wanted to ;)).
    I gave them to people paying at the door last year.
    This year you have to click on a link they send to the email address you supply and they don't give you the link or form until closer to the date. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 235 ✭✭manc

anyone get their tickets yet?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 westgirl2009

No I never got mine, got a email in September saying it would be mailed to me nearer the time! But no sign :(

• Registered Users Posts: 3,470 ✭✭✭DonJose

Got mine via email on October 16th and so did my missus via email to her seperate email address.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 365 ✭✭Eemia

Got mine also BUT it was in Spam so best bet is check there!

• Registered Users Posts: 235 ✭✭manc

Cheers, found it in Spam folder, dated the 16th. Strange the other mails from that address came to my inbox.

• Registered Users Posts: 365 ✭✭Eemia

manc wrote: »
    Cheers, found it in Spam folder, dated the 16th. Strange the other mails from that address came to my inbox.

Same with mine! Must have been from a different address.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,306 ✭✭✭blahblah06

can anyone email me two ???

• Registered Users Posts: 2,027 ✭✭✭eddiem74

Went along today on my free ticket. Whatever you do, don't go and pay !!!

Nothing special really.........we arrived at 3 and saw people leaving, and it only opened at 2, and at 4.10 we were on our way.

• Registered Users Posts: 840 ✭✭✭micks

eddiem74 wrote: »

Nothing special really.........we arrived at 3 and saw people leaving, and it only opened at 2, and at 4.10 we were on our way.

Same as that alright few hrs for FREE but it'd kill to pay !

Dont think there's a need for personalised email we got in with 2 copies of the pic/voucher no need for email

• Registered Users Posts: 750 ✭✭✭broker2008

Anyone got the pdf of this please.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,828 ✭✭✭unklerosco

To be honest, most shows in the RDS are like that... Ive never spent more than an hour n a half at anything in there n i've been to a load of em..

As for this show, I've notched up 11 free tickets for it... They're throwing them away. My mam got a total of 40 free tickets.. its crazy

• Registered Users Posts: 3,470 ✭✭✭DonJose

Totally agree, went yesterday and it was pretty disappointing. I would not pay €15, its basically a big indoor market.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,340 ✭✭✭johnfás

Went along today, not really worth going down for. The show house is decent fun to wander around but that it is about it. The girlfriend got some cheap perfume and costume jewelry.

Park in the Merrion Centre for free if you are heading down to it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,620 ✭✭✭✭okidoki987

Very poor and a lot smaller then last year.
    You don't need 2 tickets just photocopy or print it twice.
    There's no numbers on them.
    The voucher also allows you 2 for the price of 1 if I remember correctly.

Advertisement