Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Come Dine With Me experience!

Options
  • 10-09-2009 10:36am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 11

Hey everyone

I am new to these boards and just testing the waters here!

I love to meet new interesting people and I am looking for 5 people from the Limerick to join in on our own version of Come Dine with Me. It's a chance to meet new people, have a laugh and you never know might even form a few friendships out of it.

I am just looking for friendship nothing else :) I am very happily married with one child, a working mum with a busy life but just looking for something different. I am always up for a laugh and will try anything once kind of girl.

Don't have to be a culinary expert but would have to have an interest in throwing a dinner party to get some fun out of it. Details can be sorted once a few of us come together.

If interested pm me and I will be in contact.

So go on give it a go and see what happens!

PinkGal x

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 Tumblebrutus

Depends on what the prize money is.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,937 ✭✭✭wingnut

Cool, as long as you organise someone to hide in the corner and make witty remarks about everything that happens.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 pinkgal

Depends on what the prize money is.

details to be decided :))

wingnut wrote: »
    Cool, as long as you organise someone to hide in the corner and make witty remarks about everything that happens.

you offering yourself for that role wingnut?

well we have 2 possible interests including myself that is 3! & no the two are not Wingnut & Tumblebrutus although maybe you are putting yourself in for it?

any other takers?

• Advertisement

Are we talking Co. Limerick or the city?

wingnut wrote: »
    Are we talking Co. Limerick or the city?

Hi wingnut we have people from both mostly county at the moment. you interested?

Would be except I can't cook - unless you want bbq'd burgers!

• Registered Users Posts: 22 Windwalker

I was just wondering how this went, if it did at all. I watch that program and thought it sounded like it'd be a laugh. Unfortunately I've only bought my house in the last while so am in a bit of a building site while things get done.

Advertisement