Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Debs emergency, HELP, HELP!!

Options
  • 09-09-2009 11:16pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 640 ✭✭✭

Debs emergency, help, help.

It's exactly a week before my debs and me and some of my friends have forgotten to book a limo. Call us idiots which we are!

Can someone out there tell me where there are good offers going (if any). The trip is between Dublin and Navan, Co. Meath.

This is serious, please reply!

Thanks!
    Tagged:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,390 ✭✭✭The Big Red Button

This is a bit out there ... but you could just not go in a limo maybe?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 Graceabeth

Michaelrsh wrote: »
    Debs emergency, help, help.

It's exactly a week before my debs and me and some of my friends have forgotten to book a limo. Call us idiots which we are!

Can someone out there tell me where there are good offers going (if any). The trip is between Dublin and Navan, Co. Meath.

This is serious, please reply!

Thanks!

Save your money and book a taxi at least the taxi will bring you home as well as to the debs its not glamorous, but its only your debs its not that big a deal its a night out with fancy clothes!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 834 ✭✭✭Reillyman

Jeez, calm down!

Try the yellow pages or some sh1te like that. If that dosen't work, just book a taxi or mini-bus.

• Registered Users Posts: 107 ✭✭karma403

Ask a parent/relative with a people carrier and decorate it with some ribbons like a wedding car. Limos are very expensive and nobody will be looking to see what you arrive in.

Advertisement