Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

I need advice about an audi A3

Options
  • 09-09-2009 10:39pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 17

Hi. in march my girlfriend bought a 01 audi a3 for a dealer in meath. came with 3 month warrenty. nice car 100k on the clock. 1 week later the fault light came on figured it was the exhaust after not been on the road but brought it back he saz he checked it out but was fine. 2 weeks later light on again and i noticed it was burning alot of oil. brought it back. this time he saz he checked it and some oil filter gauge or something (cant remember) needed changing. that done it ran fine but is still burning oil very fast like 5 litres a month minimum. its now september and oil is now leaking from the exhaust. she brought it to a local garage and he saz it was probably driven while overheating previous to her buying it. and not much can be done now. any suggestions or does anyone know where we stand legally as its now out of warrenty. please help............thanks

Comments

Advertisement