Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Flu Jab

Options
  • 09-09-2009 9:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 310 ✭✭

Hi..

I was wondering if anyone out there could explain some of the pro's and con's of the flu jab. I am seriously thinking of getting it this year because I've had a rough few years with colds and flu's.....

A bit of background
    I am a 20 year old student, astmatic. All my blood tests are good, however I am down with another chest infection at the minute...
    Don't really have any other health issues apart from IBS...

Just wondering, if it actually makes any difference, is it worth getting it?
    Like I don't want to be paying out twice, for the doctor and the jab and as well as that paying for antibiotics??

Any opinion on this matter is much appreciated...

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,073 ✭✭✭sam34

we cant advise on whether or not this is suitable/indicated for you specifically.

discuss it with your doctor

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement