Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Finally!!!

Options
  • 09-09-2009 8:01pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 157 ✭✭

Got an EPIC 3 hour surf session in today, best iv had all year!! I'd still be there if it wasn't for the strange, global problem of rising tide lol Another 3-4 days of this as well... live is sweet!

Anyone else enjoying the near perfect condition? Well, near perfect for me anyway

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 172 ✭✭Burgerman55

no pj, most of us were at work today

• Registered Users Posts: 829 ✭✭✭kodute

:(

• Registered Users Posts: 18,490 ✭✭✭✭kippy

Where were ya out?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 187 ✭✭mechwarrior

i'm hoping to go at least 1 day during the weekend...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,863 ✭✭✭seachto7

:mad:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 296 ✭✭Cecil Mor

Try figuring it for yourself kippy, why would anyone tell the world where its working and risk a hugely crowded evening session full of dipsticks of varying ability and consideration??

T'was nice today alright but its a dieing swell, will be as flat as a billiard table by the weekend!

Cecil Mor wrote: »
    Try figuring it for yourself kippy, why would anyone tell the world where its working and risk a hugely crowded evening session full of dipsticks of varying ability and consideration??

T'was nice today alright but its a dieing swell, will be as flat as a billiard table by the weekend!

The same reason people recommend, hotels, places to holiday, offer assistance to sort things out etc etc on these boards. Fcuk all point of a board like this if its of little help to anyone.

Even if he had revealed some super secret "class spot" where it is "working" doesnt mean everyone who reads it will be there.

• Registered Users Posts: 272 ✭✭tonyfillony

i kind if agree with kippy , if it is a well known spot then there is no harm in mentioning it , but secret spots shouldn't be named.

• Registered Users Posts: 721 ✭✭✭TheTubes

lets not start this up again.... :rolleyes:

Dont get me wrong,
    I cant and wasnt looking to "force" him to say where he was.
    It was actually a pretty innocent question.
    If it was one of the "normal" (read -- well known and full of begineers, including myself) spots, I would probably say, feck I wish I could get down there.
    Its looking like the weekend before I can get anywhere and even then, its going to be slim that I do get anywhere.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 157 ✭✭PjC

Wexford, dont mind telling people where but I havent crossed paths with a fellow wexfordian on here yet. Its a pretty well guarded secret from what I can see, theres me and about 6 local guys that use the beach and thats it... not like it cant be seen!!! Real easy going crowd

Swell had kinda died off today as expected but was still enough to get out. Wind is up today here so that might bring some swell over night, half temped to hit the dawn patrol in the morning when the tides out

Advertisement