Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eircom call back number

Options
  • 09-09-2009 5:15pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

Can anybody tell me the number to dial which when dialled and the receiver replaced will ring back on the same line after 5-10 seconds. I have used such a number about two years ago but have now lost the details of the number, as I recall it was a 5 digit number. So far Eircom have been unable to give me the number. My reason for wanting this number is that I have 4 phones all REN 1 only two will ring at a time. I want to be able to get an automatic call back to test all the various permutations of phones and sockets. All the phones can make and receive calls from all the sockets.

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 196 ✭✭Stan 10

I think the number is *37# I have not used it in a long time you could try it anyway and see if it works.

Stan

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 agrikola

Thanks Stan, I've tried your suggestion and various combinations like it ,so far without success. Maybe Eircom have stopped this service.
    Kind regards
    Agrikola

• Registered Users Posts: 60 ✭✭Last

On holiday in USA. Not at home so I cannot check but you could try dialling179 and see how you get on. If its not that I'll find out for you when I get home on Friday.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,490 ✭✭✭amtc

It's been disabled.

Advertisement