Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Donaghmede Skatepark?

Options
  • 09-09-2009 2:19pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4

Hi,
    I've been out of the skate loop for a while now, so I was wondering if anybody can gimme some info on this skatepark, I was wondering about stuff like, when is it open, is there an entrance fee, if so how much, is it for all or specific to advanced skaters or beginners?
    Any help is much appreciated,
    Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,034 ✭✭✭rcaz

It's completely public, open all the time, completely free.

I went there a few time during the summer, but it was usually full of ten year olds on mountain bikes playing chasing. Dangerous business. One guy tried to start a fight with me because he got in my way when came down one of the ramps - that kind of kid. But hopefully they won't be around too much now that school's back.

It's a fun park, I think. It doesn't have any sort of transitions in it, everything's banks and driveways. A eurogap, some rails, a big five set and two tiny three sets. And a nipple :pac:

If you're near enough to it, it's definitely worth a visit.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 EPGFoley

Thanks for the help!

• Registered Users Posts: 715 ✭✭✭_sparkie_

i have been out there twice in the last week and my friend and i were the only ones there. just go during school hours.

Advertisement