Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

USB Controllers Question

Options
  • 09-09-2009 12:22pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 170 ✭✭

Hey Retrones,

I saw a post by Tallon about USB controllers and got me thinking about an issue I had a few months ago that I could never fix. I purchased 2 X USB - PS2 controller adpaters from play.com a while back. These are great for using the PS2 controllers with mame, etc.

However, I could never get them working together for mame, i.e play a 4 player game using 4 X PS controllers. Mame would only recgonize one or the other. There was a conflict between them, and thus only one worked at a time. I think I had this issue with the other emulators as well.

Have any of ye had this issue, tried using 2 of these usb adapters? Is there any way around this?

Just seen this on ebay, maythis this would work?

http://cgi.ebay.ie/Super-Joy-box-5-Pro-Playstation-2-to-USB-PS2-PS1-PC_W0QQitemZ200327513865QQcmdZViewItemQQptZPCA_Joysticks_Game_Controllers?hash=item2ea4734709&_trksid=p3286.m63.l1177

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,749 ✭✭✭CCCP^

Wish I could say mate, anyone else got any ideas?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 170 ✭✭djsim

Not a bother, I went ahead with the below purchase anyways from play asia, cost about 12 euro, worth the hit.

I want to be able to play 4 player micromachines on the megadrive:D

Advertisement